Monday 10 July 2017

RAOK notes to strangers.

Hellooooo again, ok this is a day of many posts!! hehe, one day nothing then POOF loads lol! Ok so whilst snapping around the town where I work 'Easingwold' - I snapped these pictures whilst leaving some Random Acts of Kindness notes to strangers... one didn't last half an hour before someone found it on the wall!
 The Market Square, yes, I work at the tourist information centre ... I am next there on the 17th July!... so if you read this and you can pop by ... come and say hi to me! "Hi Rae!" hahah...
 Chapel Street or Chapel Lane - depending on which road sign and place you view it! and also a letter I put down, thankfully on a sunny day!
 The Origami Hearts that I also left around York.

No comments:

Post a Comment

The Isle of Wight - September 2022 Trip

 Isle of Wight Trip Coach Trip with Acklams Coaches  Well, here I go again with another late blog post that I should have thought about doin...