Saturday 29 July 2017

Tea bags on cars?

Hello All!

Ok, this has been bugging me ever since a neighbour said she'd got one on her car.... is it bad to put RAOK notes or teabags for another person on people's cars? Considered littering? Or what if the rain sets in? What would the neighbours think etc?   All these multiple of questions waiting to be answered... if you've either seen or had one of my tea bags just doing this let me know what you thought of it? Is it save, ok to do it? Please please comment below, if I get a lot of people saying a definate know I will stop I sware lol! 

No comments:

Post a Comment

The Isle of Wight - September 2022 Trip

 Isle of Wight Trip Coach Trip with Acklams Coaches  Well, here I go again with another late blog post that I should have thought about doin...