Saturday 22 July 2017

Inspirational and what I am trying to do!

Dear all,

I have just had a reccommendation to view this page. Lady's hope for strangers!
 This is just what I am hopefully doing, maybe ... yes with a little or a lot of less experience or
   background to myself, if you see one of my tea bags laying out on the street or one that I have
     given you.  This is what I was trying to do...

       No, I do not have the same back ground as her, no I do not have kids or her back story.
          I do have a story, but mostly it is to share love with the world and find people that may
            just be interested with the world.


Bright Blessings,

Rae. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

The Isle of Wight - September 2022 Trip

 Isle of Wight Trip Coach Trip with Acklams Coaches  Well, here I go again with another late blog post that I should have thought about doin...