Wednesday 5 July 2017

Just Mandy!....

Hello folks!

OMG, I have just got a mention from my pen pal over the Atlantic or 'Over the Pond' as they say over in America. In Oregon, for watching her videos and trying to help her out as best I can... her site is:
Just Mandy <----- if you click on the link it takes you to her website!

and I'd reccommend her youtube channel and getting into ElfQuest a long running Graphic Novel from the states. A rather very mindful one too!! www.elfquest.com

THANK YOU MANDY R-M FOR BEING THERE FOR ME TOO! <3 5 years nearly since we first exchanged electronical letters!!!

 FOR ELFQUEST, TO HUNT - TO HOWL - TO LIVE FREE! THANK YOU ELF MOM AND ELFPOP! <3

No comments:

Post a Comment

The Isle of Wight - September 2022 Trip

 Isle of Wight Trip Coach Trip with Acklams Coaches  Well, here I go again with another late blog post that I should have thought about doin...