Tuesday 25 July 2017

Coupon Leaving...

Hello Moonbeams, Tea enthusiasts and book worms! :D

I recently put this up on the main door to one of my neighbours flats hoping someone will enjoy using it... although I am a bit scared as I do not know most of the people around here and whethere or not they will take it ... but here goes...

Let me know in the comments below if you recieved this or what yout think about it, is it a good idea? Would you do it?

There (like I said in the note to the person whom gets this!) there are a small stack of these in our local tourist information centre so if you know where I am speaking off - had to block it out due to this being global (yes my pen pal has posted my blog in the states ee!! :D ) I have had to hide the location of where I live or rather the near town!

Bright Blessings, Rae

No comments:

Post a Comment

The Isle of Wight - September 2022 Trip

 Isle of Wight Trip Coach Trip with Acklams Coaches  Well, here I go again with another late blog post that I should have thought about doin...