Friday 9 June 2017

The not so 'Sour Cherry' Tea

Hello infusors! - Ok, does that even make sense for a term of a person that would actually drink and awful lot of tea? Or is there a proper 'scientific' term for it? Well according to The English Tea Store people  it's a Tea Enthusiast! ...

So Good Afternoon Ladies and Gentleman, all you tea enthusiasts... Thank you for clearing that up people over there at the Tea Store. The Tea that has rather been picked for me or it has picked me is the 'Sour Cherry Tea' by Taylors of Harrogate.

It's a rather strange taste, if I am allowed to say that. IN A GOOD WAY! ... It takes less Sour and tangy to me with only a tinchy bit of Cherry. But then as they say that my taste might as well be different to yours. Let me know at randomrae6@gmail.com what you think it tastes like... WELL GETTING TO THAT!...

The place that I work at in York, North Yorkshire, were giving away some tea bags... Ok, so they had far too much of the tea bags, so I said I'd give some out... Well 2 boxes gone though whilst on my way home walking through York, on the bus home and then walking around to see my mum... as I posted before I love or rather overly like to do random acts of kindness and leave tea bags amongst many other things out for people. So if you see this and you live in the York, Easingwold or Thirsk area sometime you might see one of these on a park bench or in rather secluded or rather busy spots on benches, stuck in signs, in banks near them pens (can you actually do that?? Please do let me know if thats ok and you work in a bank or something? lol)  Or even in Coffee shops, hedges, pined up somewhere absolutly crazily mad... I have been known to compliment someones parking by putting one on someones care, not sure if thats a good idea or not.

Bright Blessings,

Rae.

4 comments:

  1. Hi Rae, we picked up one of your Sour Cherry tea bags on Sunday afternoon near Runswick Bay, Thankyou!! what a lovely random act of kindness. When we reached our destination at Whitby YHA we drank it whilst watching Victoia in the communal room - very civlised! Thankyou once again ... Orrrh :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yay, I am glad you liked my tea bag! I don't know who you are but THANK YOU SO MUCH... this blog is now at www.theteaandbooklady.blogspot.com yes very civilised and I hope you enjoy or enjoyed your stay in Whitby I love Whitby!!

      Delete
  2. Also picked up a tea bag outsides Sainsbury's Fossgate. Very lovely suprise, thank you!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hello Unknown :D Yay! I am glad you liked one of my tea bags! :D Just wondering if you ever see me placing them as I tend to do it on most fridays... come and say hi! :)

      Delete

The Isle of Wight - September 2022 Trip

 Isle of Wight Trip Coach Trip with Acklams Coaches  Well, here I go again with another late blog post that I should have thought about doin...