Wednesday 7 June 2017

TEA, GLORIOUS TEA!!!!

Hello Finders,

Ok so here's some of the tea that I drink and also give out, when I have a lot of them!!


 The Pukka range of teas are very much full of flavour!
(let me know how to turn pictures around I haven't figured that out just yet! hehe!! )
 The Chocolate Rhooibos and Vanilla, seems a rather strange set of flavours but the last time I tried it I thought it tasted more of Vanilla than Chocolate.






                Twinnings Teas
 Don't get me wrong some may like them but these sadly the least favourite of the teas that I like or have tested. I am thinking more of if I ever get more out, I know someone out there will fancy one of these. They are suppose to be rather highly thought of out here in Britain.

 How do you have or serve your tea? If it's non flavoured tea, like 'ordinary' Tetleys, PGS or Yorkshire Tea. I prefere it rather milky with no sugar and if a big mug with an inch of cold water in, as when my step father serves it's just right but rather hot. Better just off the boil!



No comments:

Post a Comment

The Isle of Wight - September 2022 Trip

 Isle of Wight Trip Coach Trip with Acklams Coaches  Well, here I go again with another late blog post that I should have thought about doin...