Wednesday 7 June 2017

The very best place to start...

... well the very best place to start is obviously at the beginning!

Hello!

First of all let me introduce myself.  My name is Raevienne Hewitt (Obviously, my sincere apologies as this name is a pseudonym.  I know I hate my real name that bad (Ok, sorry father, I know it isn't that awfully bad, but I really got teased at school by it!!). So I go under the name of Raevienne Hewitt or 'Rae' for short. 'Hewitt' was my grandmother's surname so I have that as in a tribute and honour to her. Some of you might have even seen me on the periscope app as 'Rae the Random Scoper' or on twitter as @RAKtivist_Rae sometimes I even go on Instagram and post on there under @GreenGingerFae.   I live in the North of England in my little flat and collect postcards, tea bags and sow on badges. This all started madly with a few things...

1. Steampunk (the whole Victorian and British love for tea!) Oh and obviously one of my favourite (ok so he's mad too then heck all the best people are! Music artists Professor Elemental ... hmm here's the link to googling What is Steampunk?  and also Who the heck is Professor Elemental?

2. I love different flavoured teas! Just as simple as that... and I have been putting them out all over the place with little random acts of kindness... (which is another story that I found out via youtube which you can find out on www.kindspring.com or  or by clicking on this link.

3. I love to get out and about walking around (sometimes like a mad woman hehe ;) ) or cycling or whilst on the bus and leaving little random notes to strangers hoping to cheer them up.

Just so people know I get GIVEN all different kinds of tea bags from all my pen pals all over the world and also from where I work if they've got a rather lot and too much, that they give them to me to do just this... put them out on park benches and what not. I also put tea bags out in books and via registering books with www.bookcrossing.com and via postcards using www.postcrossing.com so now you know all about why I do this and who I am. Let me know who you are and where you've found my tea bags or are you a fan ? I'd really love to have fans, if I ever do that is. Maybe one day!

So, who exactly are you? Were you the poor lady or gentleman on the bus that got stranded with me telling you about my 'Tea Story' hehe and just thought you'd like one or did you find one on a street corner or a park bench? Let me know on here or by my email at randomrae6@gmail.com I'd love to hear from you.

Bright Blessings,

Raevienne Hewitt x

No comments:

Post a Comment

The Isle of Wight - September 2022 Trip

 Isle of Wight Trip Coach Trip with Acklams Coaches  Well, here I go again with another late blog post that I should have thought about doin...