Thursday 15 June 2017

Tea Bag offering replied to!

Greetings Tea enthusiasts !

Today I am very pleased to say that Carol from Colorado, in the United States of America found my Tea bag offering in my nearest city of York whilst on vacation! She posted this picture from her return before emailing me that she liked my 'Sour Cherry' cuppa! :D 

Here's the picture (hoping she doesn't mind me posting this as I am so eager to do so!)
Sunny Colorado! 

Displaying IMG_0710.JPG   

Have you seen any of my letters or tea offerings around? Could you send me a postcard, 
Want someone to talk to? Email or mail me at Rae Hewitt (Sometimes Rowan)
You can post to me at: 

Rae Hewitt 
P O BOX 83,
YORK, 
YO61 3JW
ENGLAND, UK

Bright Blessings!

Rae. )O(
 

No comments:

Post a Comment

The Isle of Wight - September 2022 Trip

 Isle of Wight Trip Coach Trip with Acklams Coaches  Well, here I go again with another late blog post that I should have thought about doin...