Monday 19 June 2017

The Advert

I am in the process of putting these up around my town, but currently thinking of what to right how does this sound and can you help?



Random Acts of Kindness Experimental Observer (#RAKtivist) :D 

Hello, you might have seen some of the books, cds, tea bags, what not lying about on park benches
 or benches etc. I rescue old books that have been dumped in a bin or chucked out by charity shops
 (yes, as sad as it sounds, I’ve known it to happen!!) and register them on www.bookcrossing.com
  and then leave them out for a stranger to find and hopefully go to a good home or be passed on from 
one to another.  I work voluntary at a few places and one of the places I work at has been given out
 flavoured tea, which I have been leaving out. I am also a member of Art Abandonment leaving works 
of art out in Kindness for a fellow member of the community or member of the public that would
 maybe like it as a gift. Although I am alone in this and…

I’m searching for like minded people or anyone who would be interested, intrigued or 
willing to meet up for a cuppa some time, somewhere local. If you are interested at all 
please email me at: 

randomrae6@gmail.com and if you can visit my blog at: www.teaandbooklady.blogspot.com

Thank you! Blessings, Rae  

No comments:

Post a Comment

The Isle of Wight - September 2022 Trip

 Isle of Wight Trip Coach Trip with Acklams Coaches  Well, here I go again with another late blog post that I should have thought about doin...