Monday 19 June 2017

Social media

Hello!

Here's a random message for me! Hope your enjoying the heat people of the UK, it's far too hot over here in the North of England, that it's becoming to unbearable and maybe ice tea sounds more of an option.  But here are my Social media links if your interested in following me where ever you are in this mad world of ours...

Want to support what I do or send a donation? : Ko-fi.com/raevienne

Twitter: @RAKtivist_Rae

Instagram, Periscope: @GreenGingerFae

Email:  randomrae6@gmail.com

Want to write to me? :

Rae Rowan
P O BOX 83
YORK,
YO61 3YT
ENGLAND, UK

No comments:

Post a Comment

The Isle of Wight - September 2022 Trip

 Isle of Wight Trip Coach Trip with Acklams Coaches  Well, here I go again with another late blog post that I should have thought about doin...