Sunday 18 June 2017

Finally the Books!

Hello to the Bookworms out there!

Ok, so I've not posted a post on Books yet. How could I?! So here I go.  Ok the two to start off with might not be books so to speak but anyway I registered 2 magazines (I didn't even know you could  do that!) on www.bookcrossing.com and have placed them on a nearby bench and a notice board in my town. So I am hoping that no one throws these away! They're the Take a Break's Fate and Fortune magazines from the last two months. I am hoping that they don't anway.

Well onto actual real books, no not the silly ebooks or the daft kindle etc audiobooks, although with that being said I do like listening to a good book but... I prefere the actual old fashiond things that you hold in your hand. They don't seem to have gone out of fashion just yet! Well I am releasing them into the wild (so as bookcrossing people call it) lol. In the town of Boroughbridge hopefully this evening when we go and meet my dad for fathers day.  So hopefully I will take some pictures of where I've placed them, maybe on a dog walk with my grandmother's dog.

Bright Blessings,

Rae.

No comments:

Post a Comment

The Isle of Wight - September 2022 Trip

 Isle of Wight Trip Coach Trip with Acklams Coaches  Well, here I go again with another late blog post that I should have thought about doin...