Saturday 30 April 2022

New Adventures & a new start!

 

(200+ year old oak tree located in Rae's home town)

New Adventures with a new start


Ok, so when it comes to blogging, I know I'm a bit on the slow start.  But this time not having done a post or said anything since the start of January 2022 this year!   Ok, hear me out, i've moved, yes away from the woodland behind me the little cop of trees that we petitioned and we being me and my friend Jo and her family which we are still doing. To be in front of yet another aincent oak tree.  Not the one above, this one is in Chase Garth Park in Easingwold near me. The one I am currently sat in front of at my kitchen table in my new flat is an Oak tree planted by another friend and her brothers.  Their Grandfather apparently planted an acorn in what was a large field now these flats.  When the town was a forest, only 4 or several oak trees remain having been knocked down or used in some awful way.  

We use to be The Forest of Galtres... published in the book Easingwold, history of yesteryear.   It looks so different now theres more houses than trees sadly, we only have odd patches.  One being the famous to my towns millfield.... where the doctors surgery is... 


The path way leading down from the top of the North of Easingwold to the skate park...  and wildlife meadow, woodland now owned by the National woodland.  
It's great to walk around and has a skate park for the kids... good also for dog walkers, bird watchers, bat not sure what you'd call bat watchers!! ... I am in the process of doing a q r code style business card for people who seem lost walking around my town as people seem to think Easingwold ends with long street the large long street obvious by its name that runs through the middle part of the town... along with the link to my link tree.  

Well I'll gather more info to put on my blogs that are still pretty random.  Take Care.  Rae.

No comments:

Post a Comment

The Isle of Wight - September 2022 Trip

 Isle of Wight Trip Coach Trip with Acklams Coaches  Well, here I go again with another late blog post that I should have thought about doin...