Tuesday 18 July 2017

I'm still here! ...

Hello,

Just to say I am still here, although I haven't been getting as many views (or I'm looking in the wrong place again) Feel free if you would like to contact me at all for a friendly chat you can also find me at the following:


The Tea and Book Lady /
 Rae the Random Scoper  

The Random Acts of Kindness Community I am on:

My Facebook Page: 

Twitter: @RAKtivist_Rae 
Instagram & Periscope: @GreenGingerFae

My Blog is:


Email is: randomrae6@gmail.com 
If you would like a ‘Friendly’ chat or if you want to exchange postcards 
or if you have any tips or advice on what I do etc…
 

1 comment:

  1. Thanks for sharing this information. I really like your blog post very much. You have really shared a informative and interesting blog post with people.. random chat

    ReplyDelete

The Isle of Wight - September 2022 Trip

 Isle of Wight Trip Coach Trip with Acklams Coaches  Well, here I go again with another late blog post that I should have thought about doin...