Monday 31 July 2017

Books and Lunches!

'Ello again folks! :D

My 'Mumbles' and my 'Uncle Harpie' :D Took me out for lunch this afternoon after work, after going to work.  We went to the Thirsk Garden Centre (obviously in Thirsk, North Yorkshire) for a Scampi and chips. Lovely meal! Here's the website for the Thirsk Garden centre and would reccommend their lunches! :D www.thirskgardencentre.co.uk

And here's the pic! :D Plus!... there was a Book Swap! Wish I'd taken some BookCrossing Books now!!!

Copywrite: +Rae the Random Scoper!  @RaeRowanPhotography #RandomRaeUK

Bright Blessings,

Rae.

p.s. Next stop - Going down to Devon later this week! Will try and post some more things! Devon Geocaching Mega 2017 here I come! :D

No comments:

Post a Comment

The Isle of Wight - September 2022 Trip

 Isle of Wight Trip Coach Trip with Acklams Coaches  Well, here I go again with another late blog post that I should have thought about doin...