Sunday 2 July 2017

Norton in Derwent Wildlife mini ramble

Greetings!

Hello from Rae in North Yorkshire!

Today, this is more of my Random Adventures post, that I thought I would share with the world and not just on my personal blog.  I went with my mum and step dad to a family meal over in Norton in Derwent to the Derwent Arms... after dinner we then walked around the fields on the outskirts of Norton (as it's shortly put!).  We went through one of the gorgeous wildflower meadows that was recommended by my Auntie Marion! (Yep, your famous, just like Uncle Lengend - who couldn't go there with us!) Anyway I took pictures and thought you'd like to see the snaps! (with what my mum and Auntie Carole new all the names off!)






 Oakleigh the dog! - Where obviously the saying "Where big Oak trees come from" :D
 Why are my family always Quackers!! ... A walk around the duck pond and back...
 

No comments:

Post a Comment

The Isle of Wight - September 2022 Trip

 Isle of Wight Trip Coach Trip with Acklams Coaches  Well, here I go again with another late blog post that I should have thought about doin...