Monday 10 July 2017

Rae's Wyld Walks (RWW) #1 - Rambling around the Holliccars!

Good Morning Moonbeams and Tea enthusiasts! :D

Here is the start of my photography challenge that I am eager to present to you on my blog.  Going around different places snapping pictures for you all to see and love. Lots of wildlife pictures hopefully!!  Visiting relatives at the Holliccars lodges and nature trail in Escrick, York.

 I thought this looked very scenic .... COPYRIGHT: Rae Rowan Photography
 Red Admiral? - please quote me if I am wrong!!
 Cutting trees down...  :'(
 The Fishing Lake... and Log pile for insects.

 Tall trees / forest and a rather interesting tree that has always amazed me everytime I go there...to visit.

No comments:

Post a Comment

The Isle of Wight - September 2022 Trip

 Isle of Wight Trip Coach Trip with Acklams Coaches  Well, here I go again with another late blog post that I should have thought about doin...