Sunday 17 March 2019

Rae's trip to Sienna

Hello Moonbeams! :D

Rae here for yet another blog post on her strolls around different towns and places. Mostly more near where she lives! Must go futher a field like that Devon Geocaching trip! This time my mum and step dad took me to Helmsley on my Birthday weekend.  It was a bit cold and windy but we managed to get round a few shops before they shut for their Sunday 'siestas'. 

One of them was a shop called Sienna down from the Helmsley market place, off a little side street. Which seemed quirky and I even bought a handbag which was rather colourful for me which is a nice change.  Also a Tree of life necklace.  The nice lady in there let me pop it on as I've got the most stupidly large neck there must be for anyone trying jewellery on! It's so embarrasing anyway the lady there was nice enough and here's a shout out and a thanks for coping with us fussy customers! hehe.

 I can only seem to get their facebook page up and a link to their website.  So here's the link and a photo of their logo if you ever want to visit.  I found it to be a nice little Quirky shop. Not too quirky but with nice things in.

Image may contain: text www.siennahelmsley.com     It seems I'm having formatting problems with the blog site at the moment and also if the photos and links are a bit squiff!   So the next blog post will be about our Trip to Helmsley and another little place we went into.

No comments:

Post a Comment

The Isle of Wight - September 2022 Trip

 Isle of Wight Trip Coach Trip with Acklams Coaches  Well, here I go again with another late blog post that I should have thought about doin...