Sunday 17 March 2019

A windyish coldish day in Helmesley, North Yorks


(Helmsley Castle) 


Helmsley

A Sunday Afternoon Stroll

Well moving on from the last blog where it rather rudly cut off on me! Shocking, my computer seems to be doing that an awful lot these days with Blogger or Blog spot. I still can't seem to get to grips with these blog spot drafts when I'm out and about and trying to save my travels to the app on my Iphone, wether or not it's the actual Iphone, my pc of blog spot I will never know! Ok my mum, aunt, uncle and step-dad took me to the little market town of Helmsley this afternoon luckily we managed to dodge some of the raindrops as we took a stroll amogst the blossom and daffodills.  So I'm going to put some pictures up for you all to view and hope you like them.  Have my readers ever been here to Helmsley in North Yorkshire, England UK? If so which is your favourite shop or tea shop ? (Tea shop coming in the next blog post!) 


 
The High Street and path leading up from the car park. 
 (Sorry if the photos are a bit weirdly spaced my pc is playing up with the formatting and yes that's half of my poor step father whom stepped into the shot! :O Shout out to Mr Harp! :D Your famous!

Helmsley Market Place Daffodill's down the stream bank.

Well thats all for now folks, until next time. :D <3 Peace out, Rae.






No comments:

Post a Comment

The Isle of Wight - September 2022 Trip

 Isle of Wight Trip Coach Trip with Acklams Coaches  Well, here I go again with another late blog post that I should have thought about doin...