Thursday 7 March 2019

Blasted it was a Virus!

Hello,

Ok, so I know this has been some time since I last posted a blog post in a while. No excuses that I should do so and got some ideas for what to post next like reviews and things I keep promising!  I'm still looking for articals to post on my blog if anyone has any ideas and if you wish me to advertise your local and not so local businesses! 

Your possibly trying to figure out why I titled this blog post like I did. For the past 2 weeks or so I've had a flu / cold virus and chest infection which last Sunday I had to be admitted to the local hospital to have tests done to figure out what it was and yep a virus had attacked my chest but im now on recovery and taking the anibiotics.  Not sure what most people think of taking them but they're seeming to work so heres hoping I can do some reviews and get out and about! I'm still trying to figure out how to put photos and pictures on here so if there's any blog nerds out there that can help me do let me know via social media Raevienne Rowan on fb!!

Signing off for now untill another post,

ADIOS AMIGOS,

Rae. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

The Isle of Wight - September 2022 Trip

 Isle of Wight Trip Coach Trip with Acklams Coaches  Well, here I go again with another late blog post that I should have thought about doin...