Wednesday 20 November 2019

The return and curiosities of Rae

I'm back! 

Ok, so I'm finally back to writing blogs after random on and off colds and flu, embarrassingly confessed forgetfulness and so many photos and reommendations that I've meant to put on so long ago and also shout outs to a few places I've been to... 

Shout out to Dunelm York's Helen for helping me and my family with getting new curtains! Here's some rather random photos of places I've left book fairies books, places I've visited and seen XR stickers, random cactuses in the UK shop Next , strange mushroom and pumpkins and a little free library found where I wouldn't have expected one. (by the way the top left is in a shocking in a loo, sorry lol, thought an ideal place for a random book!) 

No comments:

Post a Comment

The Isle of Wight - September 2022 Trip

 Isle of Wight Trip Coach Trip with Acklams Coaches  Well, here I go again with another late blog post that I should have thought about doin...