Thursday 21 November 2019

A bit about me to refresh the posts and readers :)


About me!

Hi! I'm Rae, as some of you may already know, but just in case you are new to my blog and my rather random posts.  I am a blogger, a geocacher at www.geocaching.com, a photographer, a munzee player at www.munzee.com, a post crosser at www.postcrossing.com , one of many Book Fairies around the world at www.ibelieveinbookfairies.com, a random act of kindness / RAKtivist, a person curious and interested in XR / Extinction Rebellion and Climate Change, and a person who does most of this and blogging for more of a hobby than a job. I would definatly not say I'm an expert! 

This all started, well most of it years ago, ooh possibly I've been doing this for over 5 or so years now... I'm a member also of www.kindspring.org a fantastic place for like minded random acters to congrigate and share their love of giving to those around them in the world.  Any questions? Feel free to email me or as I collect post cards why not send me a postcard or letter? I'd love to hear from my readers. :D What would you like to see me do? What do you do and i'll feature you? :) 
----------------------------------------------------

Contacting Me? 

Here's how to do so:

Rae Rowan
P O BOX 83,
York
YO61 3YT 
England UK

teaandbooklady.blogspot.com 
instagram: @teaandbooklady
Facebook: Raevienne Rowan


--
Regard, Rae (Beki)

No comments:

Post a Comment

The Isle of Wight - September 2022 Trip

 Isle of Wight Trip Coach Trip with Acklams Coaches  Well, here I go again with another late blog post that I should have thought about doin...