Friday 31 December 2021

Returning and New years resolutions!

 New Years Resolutions for 2022!! 

Well, here I go again, sat at the desk or rather this time my mothers dining room table typing this up and hoping for a healthier 2022.  Ok, so this has been terrible... I know i've not done many blog posts this year and I am hoping as always to do more as one of my many resolutions as well as the obvious to losing weight and trying not to catch Covid!!  As I type this the winds blowing outside and we've had temp at about -2 degrees some days here.  A bit warmer now.  Just a quick one as I am trying to think and prepare a post to do with Fox Hunting, yes it's Illegal and and still happens even though they say its so called Trail Hunting.  Untill that post stay well and safe and Happy New Year!!! 

No comments:

Post a Comment

The Isle of Wight - September 2022 Trip

 Isle of Wight Trip Coach Trip with Acklams Coaches  Well, here I go again with another late blog post that I should have thought about doin...