Thursday 2 July 2020

Randomness and Rae...

Random blog in lockdown again! ...

Well, ok, so back at my flat, have got a new Akaso DK 7000 action camera to connect to my bike for people that are in lock down and for the life of me, I have tried everything... and cannot get it to connect up with my chromebook, so if anyone knows how please please let me know!! 

Well, its been a busy week and with my mums birthday coming this sunday we may just get out and a bout, maybe with the lockdown easing somethings open... anyone else so fed up with this and just want to go somewhere?  Sad news, ok, I know I am a mad nature fan.... eco friendly lover or what you wish to call me lol.  Someone's gone and drilled and poisoned some of the trees in the wood behind me.  A friend thinks its because they're wanting to do a housing developement over at the back down there next to the old railway line.  Which isn't good me and my friend have already said we didn't want it to happen on a consulation that was posted through our doors.  I continue to go on my facebook and help save our wood.

Untill next time in randomness, Rae 

No comments:

Post a Comment

The Isle of Wight - September 2022 Trip

 Isle of Wight Trip Coach Trip with Acklams Coaches  Well, here I go again with another late blog post that I should have thought about doin...