Friday 10 April 2020

Lockdown Teds

There’s a family that have been rather busy during each day of lock down here in the North of England 🏴󠁧󠁢󠁥󠁮󠁧󠁿. The Richardson’s from my town up here have been putting their teddy bears 🧸 out each day for passers by to cheer them up. They’ve even been on there local radio station. BBC York. Here are the past and the current one today is Elvis! Long live King Richardson Ted! They even had a Boris the pm Ted on a bike. I try and go everyday to get a photo for myself. 


https://drive.google.com/uc?export=view&id=1FR2ojTgHb_4p0e52i81qcTrOJHVO0SN_


No comments:

Post a Comment

The Isle of Wight - September 2022 Trip

 Isle of Wight Trip Coach Trip with Acklams Coaches  Well, here I go again with another late blog post that I should have thought about doin...