Monday 16 March 2020

The need to go out... then there's the woods!

Stuck inside?! 

Hello Blog readers!  Nope, I've not got the current virus thats going under the names of Corona Virus or CORVID-19... despite chatting with a friend about why on earth it's called that, the last one being was it officially diagnosed and the first case last year hence the 19?? Why are all the loo rolls, kitchen roll etc running out and no one getting anymore in, why are people getting angry on social media about people panic buying, why are they even panic buying? Ok, so I'm borderline Autistic, have dyslexia and dyspraxia along with ADHD.  That's not going to stop my love of blogging and wont hopefully stop you reading my blog posts.  But it also hopefully won't make me more acceptable to the virus! I've known a few people including my own father having to isolate himself and stay inside in risk of getting the blasted thing!!  

It's all getting to confusing for words for my liking, i'm not sure what to do or think, I don't know about anyone else!! Apologies if theres some spelling errors in the message.  Just wanting to put a blog across and wondered what people thought...

Stay safe and well readers,  

Rae. x

1 comment:

The Isle of Wight - September 2022 Trip

 Isle of Wight Trip Coach Trip with Acklams Coaches  Well, here I go again with another late blog post that I should have thought about doin...